- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup coconut sugar - (you could use brown sugar, I'm just on a coconut sugar kick right now)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar - or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans - I didn't have any on hand, so I used slivered almonds in its place, it worked!
Preparation:Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish. Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.
Serves 6 to 8.